RESILIENCE TO THRIVING COACH 6:00 - 7:30 ET
Join Dr. Joel Bennett for this great learning opportunity and become a Resilience Coach!
6/13, 6/20, 6/27, 7/11, and 7/18 , 2022 - 6:00 - 7:30 Eastern time (5 Mondays - no class July 4th week)
$100.00 Early Registration Discount Until May 27, 2022.
- All classes with be recorded and Dr. Bennett will be available for office hours throughout the course
- Class size is limited to create active engagement and interaction between students.
A Short Video Overview of Resilience in Coaching with Dr. Michael Arloski and Dr. Joel Bennett.
Approved for continuing education for SHRM, HR, EAP, CHES, ACSM and others
This certificate training is for those professionals within either a human resource, wellness, health, or coaching related profession to learn about and acquire skills and tools for assisting individuals and organizations to enhance their resilience and thriving capacity.
Research from participants who completed this course has shown significant pre-to-post increases in several coaching competencies. This includes being more present for clients, the ability to develop plans for thriving, and how to work with one’s own resilience story in the context of coaching.
Objectives (as a result of this training, participants will be able to…)
- Identify different levels of resilient functioning (from adapting to thriving) and mind-body (neurological) functions that support resilience
- Identify how resilience operates across different organizational levels (individual, team, and organizational)
- Cite research to support the above distinctions
- Implement a basic cognitive-behavioral practice for working through stress and applying a positive perspective
- Identify and use different tools to support individuals on their path toward resilience
|Class End Date||07-18-22|
|Cut off date||06-13-22|